K-LaserUSA believes in providing clinical practitioners with the tools they need to put and keep them ahead. From optimizing treatment work-flow and patient communication, to creating modern practice training course and management platforms, we’re constantly working to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
Click Here to see the Full Blog
K-Laser Social Hub
- Southeast Veterinary Conference 06/16
- South Carolina Chiropractic Association 06/20
- Pacific Veterinary Conference 06/20
National Athletic Trainers' Association Annual Meeting 06/24
- 2013 PHATS/SPHEM 06/24
- Emerald Coast Veterinary Conference 06/26
- NC Veterinary Conference 06/27
- Mississippi Veterinary Medical Association 07/18
- American Veterinary Medical Convention 07/19
- MWI Veterinary Supply National Sales Meeting 07/29
K-Laser on Facebook
K-Laser Treatments Help Animals and Humans
Veterinarian Dr. Jack Gochenour and Chiropractor Dr. Jim Hoyt of Missouri Valley, Iowa are shown treating patients with the K-Laser. Two legs or four, the K-Laser can help.
For more information on K-Laser treatments for your pets, visit MyKLaserPet.com.
Watch human patient video testimonials on this page: Human patient testimonials
Some people have asked about eye protection for the dog in these pictures. As long as the eyes are not being directly exposed to the laser, or the dog is looking directly at the area of K-Laser application, it will be outside of it’s field of vision and there is not exposure to the lens and retina of the eye. Notice that the pet owner is holding, the dog’s head – making sure that it will not look at the K-Laser treatment site.